ROAD TRIP: (Pre-op appointment) navigation
My insurance will pay for transportation on the day of surgery, thank goodness. As the only driver for the household, I won't be anyone's taxi for two weeks after surgery, possibly four if there are complications.
I'm not looking forward to it.
My pre-op testing is tomorrow. It's a good hour and a half drive for us. Better Half and I will make it into something fun. We always do.
That said, I learned from my Baltimore trip that my smart phone is a pain in the ass when it comes to displaying driving directions. I'm going to drop the route here, in nice big letters, so the husfiend can navigate for us.
1. Get on the 7
2. Continue on OH-7 N. Take US-30 W and OH-11 N to OH-172 W/State Hwy 172 in Center Township
- Continue on OH-7 N. Take the US-30 W/OH-7 N/OH-11 N exit toward Lisbon/Youngstown. 14.3 miles
- Merge onto OH-7 N/US-30 W 8.9 miles
- Continue onto OH-11 N 4.7 miles
- Take the OH-154 exit toward US-30/Lisbon
- Turn right onto OH-154 W 2.4 miles
- Continue onto US-30 W/W Lincoln Way 2.0 miles
3. Slight right onto OH-172 W/State Hwy 172 (Pass by Subway on the left)
4. Continue on US-30 W to Canton. Take the Harrison Ave exit from US-30 W
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto US-30 W
- Turn right onto the U.S. 30 W ramp to Massillon
- Continue onto US-30 W 3.7 miles
- Take the Harrison Ave exit toward Navarre Rd
5. Continue on Harrison Ave SW. Drive to 6th St SW
- Turn right onto Harrison Ave SW
- Turn left onto 6th St SW Destination will be on the right
2600 6th St SW, Canton, OH 44710